Thursday, February 10, 2011

Last night as I was going to sleep, I thought about how in Joel it's prophesied that God will pour out his spirit on all flesh. I'm sure that portion of scripture is well quoted and well known, but I was ready for some fresh inspiration from it.

So I asked myself why I would settle for anything less than the life full of the dreams and visions that the prophet saw and declared...

Not to be after something emotionally charged or romanticized, but after FULLNESS. A life where the veil between heaven and earth feels thin and where relationship with God is overwhelmingly joyous.

That's available and I want it. All of Him. I want all of Him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your blog to be very cool. I think it is cool to see others who love Jesus so much. I too write a blog and you're welcome to check it out.
Writing4Heaven.Blogspot.Com
I will definately be checking back, great job!

Caitlin Elizabeth said...

HEY! Thanks so much! I will definitely check out your blog!!!