Friday, August 7, 2009

Isaiah 58:11

My convo with God tonight...

Me: "Hey...um....I'm more messed up than I realized." .tears.

Him: Silence.

Me: Open Bible.

Him: Points my eyes to Isaiah 58:11. (Literally, that's the only verse I could even read on the page. The rest disappeared.)


The LORD will guide you always;
he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
and will strengthen your frame.
You will be like a well-watered garden,
like a spring whose waters never fail.



Me: "Woah."

Him: A smile. Twinkle in the eyes, too.

Me: *sigh* (Big one).There are more for me than against me. I'm not alone. Thank You, Abba, for that great big hug. ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caitlin,

I love your writings. They bring the reader to the reality and the truth that God is here with us even now and is ready to talk to us. Thank you my friend.

Jeremy

Caitlin Elizabeth said...

Jeremy, you are so encouaraging. Thank you.