Saturday, August 15, 2009

I was sitting

in my room the other day.

Wisdom was there with me, probing my brain. I was probing her's too. All of a sudden, I heard a knock on the door. I stood up, went to the door, and asked who it was. The voice said, "brokenness." I didn't know what to do. Should I let him in? Wisdom came up and tapped me on the shoulder. I looked over and she whispered, "You need to let him come in for a visit. Don't worry, he won't stay long. But you can learn a lot from him." So I let him in. I think his visit this time around is almost done. I know he'll be back around these parts one day. He's taught me a lot so far--lessons that are opening up my heart to a more vulnerable and whole place. I'm glad I listened to wisdom and didn't keep my door closed when he came knocking.

No comments: