Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8

Observation(s) in the middle of the night...

Rain falls on the just and the unjust.

Summer is almost over. I need to go catch some fireflys.

Forts are awesome. I think it would be cool to build one and then take a plain canvas and smatter it with colorful buckets of paint. Therapy comes in random ways...

The clutter of attics and basements and sheds will always give me the thrill of adventure.

Russia fascinates me.

It is hard to draw a line in the sand. But until I do, I just keep going in circles. And that only produces dizziness and nausea. Which is better? Courage or safety? I don't like throwing up.

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting...


Thought:
I read something in a book the other day (called The Thirteenth Tale). A line got me dreaming...

"So they became friends, the way old couples often do, and enjoyed the tender loyalty that awaits the lucky on the other side of passion."

Selah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the randomness in your thoughts.

I have been thinking that I need to start blogging again.

Seriously.