Friday, September 27, 2013

to be thankful.

to give thanks.

---

my uncle's good taste in music and his passion to make sure people are eating good food...and frequently.

my cousins' hugs.

my aunt's incredible wisdom and business sense.

boston in the fall.

parking spots on mass ave after 5 pm.

the old man who walks his dog while riding a bike.

the young man singing while biking through cambridge.

opportunity to learn.

sitting in a class where I can learn about motion...math applied.

food.  a place to live.  family close by.  warmth.  music.  a camera to capture moments.  calculators.  trail mix (it's cheap and kinda nutritious).  green tea.  coffee.  chocolate covered berries.  walking to and from work.  an ipod with good music.  shoes.  a coat.  clean water.  deoderant.  running water.  contacts, glasses.  pens. paper.  clear mind.

my old journals that remind me of my heart's journey, God's faithfulness, the worth of risk and the reward of a heart when it frees itself from things that keep it from going hard after Jesus.

FRIENDSHIP.  Oh my goodness, I have the greatest friends in the world.


No comments: