Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Amazing...

the things you discover you can live without.

-----------

To know You, that is life.

----------

I turn 23 in just a few days. It's crazy to think this year is already here--and even crazier to think that deep down, I feel ready for it. NOt necessarily ready for what is going to be required of me in this year--but ready for the new.

This past year has been incredible. It's been incredible in brokenness, in growth, in realizing what I don't want to be about. But now I want to start walking in the confidence of a daughter--the trust of one who knows her Father is not going to leave or give up on her.

Abba, thank You for bringing me this far. Thank You that this is not the end. I ask that You would direct my steps--that I would hear Your voice so clearly. You are so faithful. Thank you for this next year. I want to risk everything on You.

No comments: