Friday, December 18, 2009

Driving home...

I was supposed to leave 1t 7:00P. I think I have a problem with leaving on time. Like a big problem. I got on the road at 10:30P.

At about 1:00 am I had to go to the bathroom really bad and since at this point my phone was almost dead, I decided to go into the Denny's right off the Fredericksburg exit to plug in my phone for a few minutes. After I downed about 3 whole glasses of coke in 5 minutes (to counter the eye closing phenomena), I notice...d this odd man who looked a bit sketch sitting at a booth. There were a few odd interactions between him and a waitress. As I went to pay for my soda, I heard one of the waiters on the phone (whispering in a slightly frantic tone), "I need an officer to come here...we have a possible situation on our hands." I walked very quickly to my car, locked the doors, and drove really fast. :-) Yay.

No comments: