Monday, November 2, 2009

"pazzo d'amore, ebro d'amore"

"crazed with love, drunk with love"

This morning I'm listening to the song Liquid Love by Janna Adams.

"one touch/and i turn into liquid love/my heart to the flower and I'm undone/so close/i can't tell where i end and You begin/if only this could be the way I live./I want to love You/like nobody's ever loved you before/falling in love is/a bittersweet ache that becomes beautiful/You come and kiss away the fears inside my heart/i realize how many there are/oh stay/and not just cause i need You to survive/but simply cause i want You in my life/i wanna love You/like nobody's ever loved You before/falling in love is/a bittersweet ache that becomes beautiful/i wanna be wherever You are/i wanna be wherever You are/i wanna be wherever You are."

This is the cry of my heart--Not a competition to love You the "best". More like knowing that only one of me will ever walk the earth, and I have a chance to love You with ever breath I take, in the way that You created me to love You. Each person has a chance to love You with all of their heart, soul, and strength.

Just some thoughts this morning.

No comments: