Monday, December 31, 2012

Letters from Nicaragua and 2013

Yesterday I received a letter from my little buddy, Osman, in Nicaragua.

He included a scripture verse that totally spoke to my heart in preparation for a new year.  His enormous 10-year-old heart hears God so well...

"For the Lord will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance." -Psalm 94:14

Amen.  2013 is a year of understanding more the incredible nature of inheritance.  I'm His inheritance, never forsaken, never left alone.  Always on his mind, never forgotten.  My life planned out and designed from before the beginning of creation, the DNA of my being made to worship Him, the very nature of who I am a perfect fit inside of His heart, exploding with His beauty, giving Him everything, dancing throughout the writing of the words, sentences, pages, chapters of this amazing story.  Ah the chance to be alive for such a time as this, correctly positioned and greatly wanted inside of these pages of history.  The revolutionary power inside that revelation!  WE ARE WANTED!  WE ARE NEEDED!  Our lives are here for movement and transformation.

Yes!  2013.  I'm so ready for all that is in store, all that is to come.

May it be more incredible than even our wildest dreams.  

No comments: