Wednesday, January 25, 2012

some recent favorite quotes...

I wish the days to be as centuries, loaded, fragrant.RALPH WALDO EMERSON, “CONSIDERATIONS BY THE WAY” '

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.


A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.D.H. LAWRENCE

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening new doors and doing new things, because were curious, and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney
I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.ROBERT FULGHUM (ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN)


I was just wondering whose silver tongue or golden pen is telling the tale we find ourselves in.DENNIS L. MCKIERNAN

In all things it is better to hope than to despair.JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE


Crying is all right in its own way while it lasts. But you have to stop sooner or later, and then you still have to decide what to do.C.S. LEWIS


I try to believe like I believed when I was five…when your heart tells you everything you need to know.LUCY LIU


I’m going to fight for your love. There are some things in life that are worth fighting for to the end. You are worth it.‘BY THE RIVER PIEDRA I SAT DOWN AND WEPT’ BY PAULO COELHo


The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up. MARK TWAIN


We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out.RAY BRADBURY

Nothing to me feels as good as laughing incredibly hard.STEVE CARELL

No comments: