Saturday, July 30, 2011

passing time

Currently sitting in the Houston airport, about an hour away from boarding my plane for Baltimore-Washington Airport, watching people pass by. Most are either meandering to their gate or rushing to a plane that's taking off soon. I'm listening to Jamie Cullum because my friend Aaron reminded me of how much I enjoy him, and rekindled the love I have for that piano playing musician that Garric first fanned in my heart--

"What a difference a day makes/24 little hours"

Oh how true that is in life. 24 little hours can change everything. I can't necessarily say that I have had that experience in an extreme sense, but I know that such moments exist that shift and change everything. One day in my life I will have one and it will be brilliant.


No comments: