Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nica Dinner



(My dinner tonight. Mmmm good.)

I've been missing Nicaragua off and on all day, so I made myself a nice meal of black beans, rice, friend plantains, and avocado.


I should just start doing a job search for places to work down there. Maybe that's not the most lucrative path, but at least I could learn spanish and be surrounded by a culture and a people that I love.

I have a peace about what comes next, though. Tomorrow I start the search. My resume is getting fixed up and pimped up, which is hard for myself cause sometimes I wish that the world didn't function within a market where you have to sell yourself. I actually don't know that I can actually do that successfully, so it may just need to be a case of me putting my best foot forward and God giving favor and open doors. Striving ain't my forte and I don't want to start a precedent of that in my life. Trusting God takes courage. And it preserves character. Sounds like a better option to me.

1 comment:

紋謙PhilCrispin0 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.