Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ten more weeks?!?

Another night at the j-lab is wrapping up. My flash projects are complete. My documentary treatment is in progress.

Just.Ten.More.Weeks.

Wow.

As much as I'm getting cabin fever, I'm gonna miss this place, the friends I've made, the beach, the lovely j-lab that's become more like my room than my actual room (sad, I know).

Learning how to transition is notvery graceful. At least I don't feel very graceful in it. I think it would be cool to walk around like I was Audrey Hepburn all the time--always seeming intact. But maybe the point of all this craziness is brilliant--Cause then I get to trust Abba. "Blessed are those who don't know where they're going." Hrmph. To show weakness. Ouch. But in the end, "Yaaaaaaaaaay!"

On that note, I like surprises and all, but I wouldn't mind a small hint.

:-)

And now it's time to call it a night.

No comments: