Wednesday, February 3, 2010

OCD

Tonight I made some decaf coffee. When I went to get a mug, I didn't just grab any mug. I had to have the one that was the most aesthetically pleasing to my eyes. So I took out the nice marbley black one. Why the heck does that matter?! Why couldn't I just drink out of the one that says, "Praise the Lord!" or "World's best _________." Why did I just want a basic, clean, simple mug? I am just not sure. Maybe I should find out.

I also hate re-using those plastic cups that people use at parties. My mom used to have us wash them and keep them. I'm glad she abandoned that practice. OH, and I like the table settings to always match--and only be plastic if absolutely necessary.

And when I go to sleep at night, if I am in a rush and run out of time to make my bed in the morning, I have to make it before I proceed to unmake it and go to sleep.

What is wrong with me?

No comments: